We hope that you truly enjoy bringing your vision to life using Artlist's top-of-the-line catalogs with everything you need to create awe-inspiring projects. We're proud of the community we've built with the most innovative and imaginative content creators in the industry - like you!
We'd love to hear from you! Feel free to reach out to our Support team anytime with questions so that we can help you find the best solution for your needs. Your feedback is always welcome and valued so that we can continue improving our product and offering the highest-quality creative assets in the industry!
Still, we understand that you may sometimes need to take a break. With Artlist, you can manage your renewal by visiting your Account page.
How to cancel:
Whether you won't be creating and publishing new projects or decide to get back into it, you can manage your renewal by cancelling or restarting a future payment anytime before your renewal date.
- Go to Plan & Billings in your Account
- Next to your Payments information, click the icon with 3 dots
- Select Subscription info
- Click the option to Cancel renewal
- Share your feedback & confirm
- You'll see a confirmation when the cancellation has successfully completed
- To turn the renewal back on, visit your Account page and follow these step, then select the option to Turn auto renew on.
After your account expires, it will revert to Trial and you won't have access to license new assets or publish new projects. It’s forbidden to use Artlist assets after your subscription ends, and will lead to copyright claims (If you subscribed before November 20,2022 your future projects are still covered by your license). But don't worry, it's not the end! You can log in to your Trial account anytime and sign up again for a license to create new projects.